The QuadCure™ UV lamp head is designed to deliver maximum performance for a range of applications, utilizing a combination of water and air cooling. The unique design featuring top and dedicated side reflectors allows it to adapt to changing UV requirements, such as the location of the material to be cured and the lamphead. This ensures consistent curing results with minimal input power.
- whiteUV™ optimised curing results for white ink
- greenUV™ plus - performance increase with heat reduction and lower energy consumption
- Flexible service locations
- Available in any length up to 2000mm (80 inches)
- Full range of additive (metal halide lamps) available
- Flood or focused UV output options
- Water and air cooled
- Flexible design for different applications
- Shuttered UV lamp head
- Dichroic reflectors are standard
- Minimal heating of the substrate and press due to enhanced water-cooling and excellent heat management (eight water channels removing heat)
- The lamp head ensures minimal contamination by allowing cooling air over the lamp only
- At standby, the lamp will remain on at very low power with the shutters closed
The exceptionally compact design utilizes quick release air / water couplings and a single quick release plug for power and control.
Developed using computer simulation to optimize the UV output and cooling to maximize efficiency.
Baldwin has installed thousands of the QuadCure™ UV worldwide.